Friday, July 15, 2011

Social Network Gaming: Day 14

FrontierVille - Day 14
I am quickly finding myself paying more attention City of Wonders and Farmville more than FrontierVille and Mafia Wars. Bejeweled Blitz and Words with Friends I still catch up with once a day, but otherwise I'm excited about logging in and seeing if my crops are ready to be harvested yet, or if my Civilization has grown.

FrontierVille is quickly dropping to the bottom spot due to its inane quests and constant pop-ups. I think I am going to have to spend real money on this game to really get anywhere. I have 3 buildings that I cannot build without a series of nails, hammers, paint, and boards, which I cannot acquire unless I buy them with horseshoes (real world money) or have my friends send them to me as gifts. The game is smart, so it won't allow you to send a new gift request to a friend until the old one has been sent back or expired.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment