
This game was perfect for when I didn't have much time, or was physically indisposed, like walking my daughter around the apartment to get her to sleep. I could just pop up this app on my phone, play a couple rounds then put it away without wasting much brain power or time.
It has proven itself to be a game of luck. You will play 30 games where you will get 25,000 points, but then you will have one game where all of the jewels line up and its like fireworks on your screen with jewels blowing up left and right, and your just sitting there watching your score skyrocket.
![]() |
| Bejeweled Blitz - Day 30 |
The ability to play this on the iPhone was definitely a plus, in fact, I think I only actually played it on the iPhone, but would login on the computer to take the higher resolution screenshot.

No comments:
Post a Comment