Last weekend presented itself an opportunity that I could not deny. A local pet store that I planned to go to for all my freshwater aquarium needs was having a moving sale, and not just any moving sale, an everything 45% - 75% off moving sale.
Talking to friends and neighbors prior to starting this hobby, I got an idea how how expensive having a aquarium could be and decided that even without doing any research I needed to go take advantage of the sale. I rounded up my neighbors who have an aquarium and we went to the pet store.
It appeared that everyone in the metropolitan area had heard of the sale, because the entire store was swamped. We ran around as fast as we could, and in the end we were really satisfied with everything we were able to find. Based upon the help of my friends, we picked up the what we though was everything we needed for the freshwater fish tank:
| Decorative Aquarium Plant $2.47 (discounted from $4.49) | Colored Gravel $4.92 (discounted from $8.97) | Sunken ship aquarium decoration $8.24 (discounted from $14.99) |
| Tank hood with light $33.99 (discounted from $39.99) | Air bubbler pump $21.99 (discounted from 39.99) | Tank water heater $18.14 (discounted from $32.99) |
![]() |
| Receipt from pet store |
My neighbors Tony and Stephanie picked up some fish for me, which were 75% off. They picked up 3 Albino Tiger Barbs, 3 Cherry Barbs, a Danio, and a baby Sucker Fish.
For now, the fish will stay in their tank until mine is all setup and safe for the fish.
Well, its time for me to get moving and setup that freshwater aquarium!
| Close up of my new friends |
| Neighbor Stephanie and friend Brian holding the new fish |

No comments:
Post a Comment