Thursday, August 4, 2011

Social Network Gaming: The Conclusion, Part 3

One of the more positive aspects of the social network gaming hobby, is that it lends itself to a progression over time. I thought it would be really cool to see the difference between day 1 and day 30 on the various games to see what progress was made, so as a send off to this hobby, I have posted sets of screenshots from each of the social networking games that I played over the last month. Some of the screenshots are from a little later for comparison purposes.

Bejeweled Blitz
Day 10 Day 30

FrontierVille
Day 3 Day 30

City of Wonder - Home
Day 3 Day 30

City of Wonder - Colony
Day 21 Day 30


FarmVille - Home
Day 3 Day 30



FarmVille - English Countryside
Day 16 Day 30

Mafia Wars - New York
Day 6 Day 30

Mafia Wars - Brazil
Day 24 Day 30

No comments:

Post a Comment