Now that the fish have been in the tank for a day without meeting their demise, I have decided to finally figure out what they are and name them. The big surprise for me tonight was that one of the fish wasn't even a Danio, it was a Tetra.
After some intense Googling, including several Google image searches, which is awesome by the way, I found out 2 of them are Pearl Danio's (Danio albolineatus), and the odd man out is a Penguin Tetra (Thayeria Boehlkei).
The next task for me was to name them. Using one of my favorite cartoons as inspiration I have appropriately named them Phillip J. Fry, Captain Turanga Leela, and Bender Bending Rodriguez.
![]() |
| Phillip J. Fry |
![]() |
| Captain Turanga Leela |
![]() |
| Bender Bending Rodriguez |
Welcome to the family you three!



No comments:
Post a Comment